Senior Software Engineer
Physna is changing the way software interacts with the physical world. Our industry-leading geometric deep learning technology bridges the gap between physical objects and digital code.
Thangs.com is a consumer product of Physna and the world’s first geometric search engine, 3D-native revision control tool, and 3D social platform. Thangs gives creators access to powerful search, collaboration and AI-powered predictive tools that have never been available before in the world of 3D data.
Physna is a Series B startup backed by Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Google Ventures, and Drive Capital. We are working on novel problems in a world experiencing rapid 3D adoption.
What You'll Do
You will be a software engineer supporting Thangs, working collectively to build new features and strengthen the core of a product with over 11 million users and rapidly growing.
What We’ll Expect from You
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent directly relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience leading high performing engineering projects
- 5+ years experience in full-stack engineering roles
- Ability to operate effectively in autonomous cross-functional squads
- Excellent ownership, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience working with a highly responsive, continuously releasing engineering team
Nice to Have
- Startup experience, from early stage through to high scale.
- Familiarity with public cloud services, preferably Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of web application security concepts and practices.
- Knowledge in the area of 3D - CAD/Modeling/Animation
- Expertise with 2 or more of the following:
- Server-side web frameworks such as Node.js
- Deep knowledge of React and UIs
- AR/VR frameworks
- Web application performance optimization
Why You’ll Like Working for Us
We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We cover health, dental and vision insurance premiums at 100% for the family. We also make a meaningful contribution into employees’ Health Savings Account (HSA). We believe in competitive and fair compensation, offer a 401k, provide a generous holiday and PTO schedule, monthly WFH stipend, monthly well-being budget, unlimited virtual Mental Health therapy, as well as financial assistance for Alternative Medicine, Financial Wellness, Legal Services, Tax Support, and Caregiver Support.
We care about our culture. We believe in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect. We are a culture of innovation, transparency, accountability, failing fast and learning quickly.