Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Physna is changing the way software interacts with the physical world. Our industry-leading geometric deep learning technology bridges the gap between physical objects and digital code. Physna is proud to partner with the United States Air Force to reduce risk in supply chain, manage obsolescence, reverse engineering, and identify alternative, more effective sources of supply.
Thangs.com is a consumer product of Physna and the world’s first geometric search engine, 3D-native revision control tool, and 3D social platform home to 16+ million models! Thangs gives creators access to powerful search, collaboration and AI-powered predictive tools that have never been available before in the world of 3D data. Free to join and easy to use, Thangs democratizes the world of 3D models and creates a global index of the physical world.
Physna is a Series B startup backed by Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Google Ventures, and Drive Capital. We are working on novel problems in a world experiencing rapid 3D adoption.
What You’ll Do
Through recent partnerships, Physna is building an enterprise platform to streamline efficiencies in supply chains for the United States Air Force. You will be supporting the Physna Enterprise platform as we continually build out features for our growing supplier and vendor network in government and private sectors.
Your vision and hands-on approach will continually maintain a high-quality, “testable software” mentality. We are looking for teammates who are passionate about developing tools, automation, and capacity engineering. As a Software Development Engineer in Test, your primary role will be building testing tools, automation frameworks, and collaborating to identify areas suitable for automated testing.
What We’ll Expect from You
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in test engineering, quality assurance, or related environment.
- Leverage automation frameworks to build end to end test automation and other testing tools which enable fast creation of web, mobile application and API level automated tests.
- Build and manage testing estimates, schedules, timelines, bug analytics/metrics, and mitigation plans.
- Object-oriented code comprehension (java, python or C++) and experience conducting code reviews to make recommendations to users/stakeholders.
- Drive the development and execution of test specs, test cases, and suites for new features.
- Ability to move very fast on a product with daily releases, while navigating complex systems and managing multiple releases in parallel.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us
We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We cover health, dental and vision insurance premiums at 100% for the family. We also make a meaningful contribution into employees’ Health Savings Account (HSA). We believe in competitive and fair compensation, offer a 401k, provide a generous holiday and PTO schedule, monthly WFH stipend, monthly well-being budget, unlimited virtual Mental Health therapy, as well as financial assistance for Alternative Medicine, Financial Wellness, Legal Services, Tax Support, and Caregiver Support.
We care about our culture. We believe in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect. We are a culture of innovation, transparency, accountability, failing fast and learning quickly.
Something looks off?