Associate Systems Engineer (In-person/Hybrid)
Job Title: Junior Systems Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH (On-Site or Hybrid)
Reports to: Data Integration Engineering Team Leader
InfoTrust, an award-winning "Best Place to Work" located in Cincinnati, OH, is on the lookout for a Junior Systems Engineer to join our dynamic team. We offer a collaborative and innovative environment that fosters personal and professional growth. If you are passionate about leveraging technology to make life easier, enjoy working both independently and as part of a team, and are driven by continuous learning, we want you to be a part of our journey.
Why This Job Is Exceptional:
As a Junior Systems Engineer at InfoTrust, you will enjoy several unique benefits:
- Dive Deep: Gain valuable insights into the inner workings of our organization as you collaborate with stakeholders from various departments.
- Autonomy and Collaboration: Enjoy the freedom to work independently while collaborating with your peers on a daily basis to tackle challenging projects.
- Culture Champion: Contribute to our amazing culture by leveraging your skills to embody our core values through projects that optimize our tools, resources, reporting, and decision-making processes.
Outcomes of the Junior Systems Engineer:
- Serve as a subject matter expert across multiple internal systems to provide guidance on strategic reporting needs
- Develop and provide well defined solutions for ETL pipelines
- Interact and collaborate with internal stakeholders with varying technical aptitude to understand business needs and translate them into actionable projects, following agile software development practices
- Create ad hoc reports and dashboards as requested by internal stakeholders from any department or level and technical aptitude
- Utilize Jira to track internal requests and provide updates in a timely manner
- Technology and tools used: Jira, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Paycor HRIS, QuickBooks Online, Various Other Information System APIs, Looker
- Location: Must be located within 75 miles of Blue Ash, a suburb of Cincinnati.
- A baseline understanding of cloud-based computing.
- A passion for using technology to simplify processes and improve efficiency.
- Preferred: A 4-year college degree in engineering, mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Looker.
- Proven ability to create reports and simplify complex ideas.
The Power Skills We Value:
- Curiosity and a love for continuous learning.
- Strong social skills for effective collaboration.
- Team player mindset.
- Sense of accountability and responsibility.
Why work here?
InfoTrust’s Core Values
- Earn Trust: Deliver on what you promise.
- Be Respectful: Don't be an a**hole.
- Promote Diversity: Seek understanding and be inclusive.
- Take Ownership: There is no "they.” Take initiative.
- Grow Every Day: Learn and apply.
- Contribute With Passion: Desire to do good. Give to grow.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
InfoTrust is continuously named to numerous “best places to work”-type lists, including:
- Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- InHerSight’s 50 Best Companies to Work For (As Voted by Women) (#1)
- Ad Age Best Places to Work
- Inc. Best Workplaces
- Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places to Work
- The Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplaces
- Best Companies in Ohio (Crain’s Cleveland Business)
At InfoTrust, we believe our success is someone else’s miracle. Giving back to the communities in which our team members live and work is a key part of who we are; we made this “official” with the formation of the InfoTrust Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.