Product Support Associate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about client service to join our dynamic, fun, diverse, and incredibly smart team members at one of our Philippines office locations to support our Tag Inspector Product:
- Job Title: Product Support Specialist
- Shift: Third shift (9pm - 6am) to match client’s EST working schedule
- Location: Cebu City or Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City, Philippines
- Reports to: Manager, Governance
- Competitive Pay!
InfoTrust is a global team of developers, engineers, analysts, and visionaries committed to our Core Values and Purpose, headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. We focus on expanding our expertise in digital analytics, privacy, and data governance, driving client work with over 35 Fortune 500 Companies.
About the Role:
The Product Support Specialist will work closely with our consulting team, supporting clients to ensure successful tag governance for efficient data collection across their digital properties. Key responsibilities include:
- Review and troubleshoot product support tickets from internal and external users
- Follow-up with clients to ensure issue resolution and client satisfaction
- Assist with Account Configuration and clean-up
- Contribute to Product Documentation
- Support product implementation testing with the Engineering team
- Provide timely client feedback
- Test and evaluate new technologies
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in client support, preferably with a SaaS tool
- Strong communication skills to explain technical concepts effectively
- Technical: familiarity with project management or ticketing system software
- Independent and collaborative: able to work with Senior Consultants and take direction
- Flexible and adaptable to varying client workloads
- Excellent time management to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Client-focused with a passion for troubleshooting and achieving end results
- Ability to work third shift (9pm - 6am)
- Preferred location: Cebu; secondary: Manila
The InfoTrust team is excited to welcome our next team member! Apply now!
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.