Tag Management Consultant
InfoTrust is a privacy-centric digital analytics solutions company that empowers marketers to make confident, data-driven decisions. We are seeking an experienced Tag Management Consultant to work with enterprise and global clients to implement marketing and analytics tags using tools like Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, and Adobe Launch.
Responsibilities of the Tag Management Consultant:
- Supporting clients’ marketing initiatives through tag implementation via tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager (GTM), Adobe Launch, Tealium, and more.
- Troubleshooting existing tag setups and providing guidance internally and externally regarding the best practices in digital analytics as it relates to tag management. Working with various teams and stakeholders to gather all the technical requirements of a tagging request and ensuring proper request, implementation and testing processes are followed in the client’s ticketing system (ex: JIRA).
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to gather technical requirements for a tagging request, and manage those requests inside a ticketing system such as JIRA.
- Guide clients in their implementation of server side tagging and consent management platforms (ex: OneTrust) and ensuring their setup is durable and privacy compliant
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally regarding the best practices in topics related to Tag Management, Consent Management, Server Side Tagging, etc.
The successful Tag Management Consultant will have the following background and skills:
- 2+ years of experience with tag management systems. You can exemplify a strong grasp on how to implement, maintain, and use tag management systems to assist clients with their marketing strategies (tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, and more) - bonus points if you have experience with server side tagging and consent management platforms
- You have experience working with clients and exemplifying great communication and rapport with clients to ensure satisfaction, understanding, and collaboration
- When working with clients, you have exemplified strong project management and delivery skills
- You are driven, looking for ways to constantly learn
- You are resourceful and able to pivot quickly, as needed
- You are known for helping clients be more efficient and apply best practices for governance process
- You enjoy a collaborative environment where you're enabled to do your best work and make an impact
Location: InfoTrust is a global organization. Therefore, we are looking for the right candidate for this role and any one of the following locations:
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Hybrid, In-person or remote
- Chicago, IL: Hybrid, In-person or remote
- Cebu City, Philippines: In-person first 3 months, then ability to work remotely/hybrid -- THIRD SHIFT
- US or Canada: Remote
Other than an awesome culture and teammates we also offer: medical, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.