InfoTrust is a privacy-centric digital analytics solutions company that empowers marketers to make confident, data-driven decisions. We have been on an amazing adventure that has led to incredible growth, impact on our communities, and landed us on multiple Best Places to Work lists, such as Ad Age, Fortune, and more! All of this has been a reflection of the values of our two owners. We are at the point in our growth where one of those owners, our CEO, is looking for an Executive Assistant to be just as committed to our company, culture, and community and to support him in daily administrative duties.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will need to be located in the Cincinnati area and to be flexible on work hours to support the CEO with professional, personal, developmental, and networking activities— both internally and externally. The EA will serve the CEO, co-founder, and senior leadership team by supporting company priorities, supporting the accomplishment of specific targets, coordinating common activities, and preparing and executing the core functions of the CEO's office.
The EA must anticipate the needs of others and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.. The EA must be highly organized, an exceptional listener, skilled at asking questions, and a strong communicator in both written and verbal form. Our ideal candidate will be fluent in English and Russian to assist CEO personally with his family who are from Ukraine.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Act as a communicator for the CEO with the team members, clients, community, and other stakeholders.
- Create, facilitate and execute the schedule and calendar of the CEO.
- Attend and record meetings.
- Coordinate communication for the CEO and his team (to include draft blog posts and articles from recorded meetings content).
- Create and proofread documents on behalf of the CEO including drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations, and internal & external communications
- Facilitate accountability and project coordination.
- Coordinating and defining outcomes on behalf of the CEO and co-founder and working with the responsible party.
- Manage tasks, projects, and other information in project management systems and manage accountability.
- Take on ad hoc strategic projects and be the owner for special projects that are urgent and important.
- Coordinate internal and external events on behalf of the founders, including conferences, and company meetings.
- Be a steward for InfoTrust values, and work the InfoTrust way.
- Represent and reinforce the vision, mission and values of InfoTrust.
- Reflect and model servant leadership.
- Participate in the InfoTrust Party Planning and the InfoTrust Employee Experience Committees.
- Help keep the CEO organized.
- Anticipate and prepare for the daily tasks and challenges of the CEO.
- Prepare executive summaries of assigned research and content.
- Be responsible for and facilitate preparation of meetings.
- Compile data and notes from meetings required by the CEO.
- Expand brand awareness
- Speaking opportunities
- Public relation events
- Internal communications
- Community outreach
- Partner with the marketing team to coordinate;
This role requires someone who is intelligent, organized, excellent at prioritizing, and ready to contribute and expand upon the exponential growth at which InfoTrust finds itself.
Listed below you will find the specific skills and background which are important consideration for this position.
- Personal integrity and core values.
- Experienced as an executive administrator/assistant, reporting to a VP of an enterprise or owner of a scaling company.
- Understanding of multiple areas of business and business functions.
- Proven success in project coordination and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize work actions and follow-up.
- Work effectively under pressure, handle multiple priorities, tasks, demands, and time-sensitive pressurized situations.
- Understand technology, systems and processes which create organization.
- Ability to engage in constructive dialogue throughout the organization.
- Sophisticated interpersonal and socialization skills.
- Skilled at writing, proofreading, editing, and capturing the “written voice”.
- Prepared to grow and learn and work in a collaborative team-based environment.
Location: Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. Some travel within the area - Blue Ash, Loveland, downtown with occasional out-of-town travel. While this role is primarily based in our Blue Ash office there is flexibility to work remotely at times.