Senior Digital Analytics Consultant
InfoTrust is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Analytics Consultant to join our team! We are looking for someone who has worked in advanced implementation and measurement projects with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, and feels confident they can help drive value to large enterprise clients due to their expert-level knowledge, technical prowess, and client relationship skills.
The IMPACT you will have as a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant:
- Set-up our clients for success! Help them to measure what matters and is important to their marketing, executive and dev teams. Help the client on the other end to look awesome and get their next promotion
- Grow our technical expertise as a company: LEARN, SHARE knowledge, and APPLY
- Encourage collaboration by upskilling more junior consultants to assist with projects of increasing complexity.
Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 for Cincinnati, and ranked on national lists such as Ad Age's Best Places to Work and Inc 5000 Fast Growing Companies (6 years strong).
The Senior Digital Analytics Consultant role will be responsible for client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, analytics architecture, strategy and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives. Senior Digital Analytics Consultants have worked with measurement end to end, from KPI planning and measurement design, to implementation/testing/validation, to reporting and driving insights.
Things you will be doing as the Senior Analytics Consultant:
- Identify client objectives, develop KPI framework and map suitable analytics solutions to ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced tracking and data collection architectures
- Troubleshooting, testing and validating analytics implementations and tracking through various testing tools. Deliver testing results and work with client engineering teams to fix or enhance data collection practices
- Deliver ad hoc reports and findings to clients in-person or via conference calls
- Educate clients on app, web measurement solutions, server-side technology & options for downstream integrations to maximize the value of analytics.
- Train clients on the Google Marketing Platform suite of products such as Google Analytics (GA4), Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Work with some of the largest brands in the Financial, Automotive and B2B Industries.
Join InfoTrust and find out why it is so exciting to join a fast-growing technology company.
The successful Senior Digital Analytics Consultant will have the following background & skills:
- You have experience (4+ years preferred) utilizing and implementing Google Analytics (GA4)
- As well, if you have experience with other analytics platforms, that is a huge plus
- You love learning new technologies related to Digital Analytics
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You can work independently and prioritize multiple projects
- Client Management experience - you know what it is like creating raving fans
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics
- You are passionate about the power of data and helping clients to understand how it works, what it can do, and how to help them in their analytics maturity
- Ability to travel as needed for client meetings or team connections, approximately 10%
Location: InfoTrust is a global organization. Therefore, we are looking for the right candidate for this role and any one of the following locations:
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Hybrid, In-person or remote
- Chicago, IL: Hybrid, In-person or remote
- Cebu City, Philippines: In-person first 3 months, then ability to work remotely/hybrid -- THIRD SHIFT
- US or Canada: Remote
Must be authorized to work where located
Other than an awesome culture and team mates we also offer: medical, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.