Digital Analytics Coordinator
If you are looking for a place where you can drive impact, be a part of an amazing culture, and have your hands in digital analytics -- this might just be the perfect match for you. Bonus -- If you are new to digital analytics and want to learn from the best of the best about Google Analytics and other analytics platforms, we will teach you! See the duties and responsibilities below to get an idea of what you could be doing in just 3 months time!
The Digital Analytics Coordinator will work closely with multi-brand clients to audit and troubleshoot existing configurations, reporting, dashboards within Google Analytics and other analytics tools and platforms. This person will assist in improving clients’ digital marketing initiatives and provide an amazing client experience.
InfoTrust was started with one principle – we aim to provide the best workplace for the best people. As long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be ranked on national lists such as Ad Age's Best Places to Work and Inc. 5000 Fast Growing Companies (8 years strong).
- Contributing to a team environment, assisting with documentation and on-going education, and exploring other impactful opportunities to contribute to the overall success of InfoTrust
- Implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager by answering tickets from clients and turning questions into answers within a timely period to assist our Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Producing technical audit reports for corrective or advanced Google Analytics tracking and data collection architecture, as per best practices and according to InfoTrust guides.
- Testing and validating implementation deployments ensuring reliable data collection to defined expectations
- Being an advocate for education, always growing in your knowledge of the wonderful world of digital analytics, and helping our clients at every turn. Sharing your passion for analytics with them and helping them with their own analytics maturity!
The successful Digital Analytics Coordinator will have the following background & skills:
- You have at least 1 year of experience that shows your ability to work in a technical role and solve complex problems, multi-task, and work both within a team and independently
- You have a desire to grow within the digital marketing, web development, and/or analytics industry - InfoTrust provides the training and ongoing education to ignite your career as a Digital Analytics expert
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly
- You are a great communicator, with the ability to communicate internally within the team as well as cross functional teams
- You have a true passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple projects, analyze data, and provide reports and insights
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics with a desire for continuous learning
- You are growth-minded and looking for a role that allows you to grow in your expertise
Preferred skills and background:
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is preferred, but not required
- Experience in providing technical support to clients
Cebu City, Philippines. This role is on-site at our office located in IT Park.
Monday - Wednesday: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Something looks off?