InfoTrust is a privacy-centric digital analytics solution company that empowers marketers to make confident, data driven decisions. We have been on an amazing adventure that has led to incredible growth, impact on our communities, and landed us on multiple Best Places to Work lists, such as Ad Age, Fortune, and more! We are at the point in our growth where we are seeking a Program Manager to manage a portfolio of complex clients to deliver the contracted business objectives via a suite of InfoTrust products and services. As an InfoTrust Program Manager, you will facilitate the planned outcomes by designing and implementing the program strategy, managing program operations and overseeing supporting projects via strong governance models that focus on financial performance. The Program Manager will also have responsibilities to help grow the business.
Program Design and Strategy
- Define strategic and tactical objectives along with the criteria to which performance is measured.
- Design the program structure required to achieve planned objectives.
- Ensure sufficient and qualified human resources are available and organized in a structure that creates efficient delivery of contracted deliverables.
- Build operating processes and structures that enable the delivery of on time and on budget projects with a high level of quality.
- Implement tracking metrics that clearly and concisely document program performance.
- Facilitate and assist in the development of the contractual agreement(s) to support the client’s strategy and InfoTrust business objectives.
- Architect a governance model to drive common service experience across assigned programs with defined boundaries that drives a high level of customer satisfaction and financial performance.
Manage Program Operations
- Ensure program services and projects are performing to or exceeding defined metrics.
- Resolve roadblocks, problems, and delays in the projects and services.
- Provide visibility into program performance to enable data driven decisions.
Risk and Issue Management
- Manage risks and issues, define, track and implement corrective actions.
- Coordinate projects within the program and manage interdependencies.
Program Communication Management
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communication at the program level.
- Lead client program status meetings
- Communicate with Project Managers to ensure on time and on budget delivery of project deliverables
- Represent the resource needs of the program and work with Industry and capability team leads to ensure the program is staffed with the appropriate quantity of resources who have the required skillset.
- Report on financial performance of the program and projects with a focus on trends to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Review program financials with internal and external stakeholders
Visibility and Reporting
- Deliver mutually agreed to reporting and dashboard(s)
- Facilitate reviews based on the reports and dashboard(s) to identify, track and complete actions to take advantage of areas of success and/or remediate opportunities for improvement.
- Track and validate services and projects are delivered using mutually agreed to processes, tools and templates.
- Facilitate change management process for changes in scope, deliverables, dates, resources, and costs.
- Manage program documentation, ensuring project documents are kept current and stored in the agreed to repository.
- Review performance of customer tools and template(s) to ensure compliance with program and project requirements as well as opportunities to create efficiencies.
- Review performance of InfoTrust tools and template(s) to ensure compliance with program and project requirements as well as opportunities to create efficiencies.
- Constantly evaluate program processes and resources for areas of improvement
- Provide guidance to internal and external suppliers and the client on potential opportunities for improvements.
- Host recurring continuous improvement discussions with stakeholders and the program team.
- Client Feedback - Facilitate the request of, document feedback and identify, track and manage to completion subsequent actions.
- Build relationships with the client to learn more about their business needs and drive new opportunities.
- Constantly review InfoTrust products, especially new services to identify growth opportunities.
- Leverage program success to drive new opportunities.
- Utilize the change management process to control scope and drive additional revenue when the client requests out of scope services.
- Find business units or markets within the client who may have a need for InfoTrust products and services.
- Look at projects to determine if additional scope or services are needed to achieve client objectives.
- Facilitate and support client sessions to review best practices, industry updates, and compliance requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management, Engineering or similar degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients and/or projects to ensure business objectives are achieved via matrix management of project team members and resources.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering programs/projects/products in a services organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead others and influence positive behaviors outside of direct reports.
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with service support operations and delivery processes.
Nice to have:
- Sufficient technical knowledge to enable clear understanding and efficient communication between technical engineers and customer stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Understanding of digital analytics services and the associated benefits to a business
- Desired location in Cincinnati, OH or Chicago, IL, but open to fully remote
- Certifications: PMP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum
Other than an awesome culture and team mates we also offer: medical, dental and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
Something looks off?