Partnerships & Sales Operations Specialist (Remote or Hybrid)
InfoTrust is proud to be partnered with some amazing companies and we are looking for our next team member to join our Growth and Partnerships team as a Ops Specialist for our Partnerships team
Sales and Partnerships Operations Specialist.
About InfoTrust: InfoTrust is a close-knit group of developers, engineers, analysts, and visionaries. Above all, we are passionately dedicated to helping companies make better decisions through data. We enable some of the largest brands in the world to understand and improve their digital marketing efforts through intuitive analytics, data governance, and technology solutions.
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, the Sales and Partnership Operations Specialist duties and responsibilities would include:
- Enablement of overall efficiency of opportunity development and partnership growth
- Streamline tracking and reporting to support partner business, reporting on InfoTrust’s progress towards revenue goals and other key metrics as requested
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce and deliver a cohesive marketing and content strategy in support of Partner (Google) initiatives
- Own and manage a Partner (Google) content library with the end goal of adding value to advertisers and showcasing InfoTrust’s solutions using Partner (Google) technologies
- Always be looking for ways to improve the partnership experience, working collaboratively with internal and external teams, and be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done!
As one of the fastest growing companies, in one of the fastest growing spaces, we expect the Partnerships Ops Specialist to embrace technology changes and be excited about the future of the space. As well, it is important that they enjoy working with dynamic teams within InfoTrust, our partners, and our clients to accomplish similar goals and add thought leadership, excitement, and clarification to the space. Therefore, we need someone that is:
- Experienced working in a similar role (3+ years preferred), and can showcase a knowledge of best practices in pulling reports in a CRM, sales enablement, and collaboration
- Meticulous about details, and loves finding new and better ways of doing things
- Knowledgeable when it comes to digital marketing and digital analytics so that they can jump right in and understand the type of content InfoTrust has and would be creating to add value to our clients and partners
- Independent and has amazing follow-through, highlighting our core value of Trust
- Flexible and agile
- Excellent at communicating (written and verbal) and collaborating with team members with varying technical experience and career journeys
- Experienced collaborating with marketing teams and managing content production against deadlines
We are open to someone working remotely for this role and we do work flexibly, but note that our partner(s) works PST and the company leans towards EST. As well, we may require travel 1-2 times a quarter.
Other than the opportunity to join an amazing team, at a really amazing time, you will also be eligible for the full range of InfoTrust’s benefits, which include (but not limited to): Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Unlimited PTO, A wonderful parental leave program, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.