Strategic Account Director
Now is the time to join InfoTrust! Recently named #4 on Fortune's Best Companies to Work For list, we are fast-growing and are seeking new team members ready to jump in and help us expand our client relationships. The good news—our clients love us, proven by our NPS of 72.
We are proud to work with over 50 Fortune 500 companies and our company is growing at record pace, with the help of the Client Growth Team. We are looking to add top talent to our organization to expand client relationships and add even more value. This remote role offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Strategic Account Director
InfoTrust’s Client Growth Team is seeking an accomplished Strategic Account Director to drive growth opportunities and expand relationships across our largest global enterprise client partnerships. The Strategic Account Director will be assigned a number of key clients and will be responsible for scaling our fast-growing data and analytics business.
The best Account Directors are more than sales executives for our clients – they’re strategic leaders and client advocates who create win-win scenarios for our partners and InfoTrust. Our Client Growth Team expands relationships and revenue while driving strategy and collaboration amongst leadership stakeholders.
Account Directors’ primary focus is on growing revenue via add-ons/upsells, not prospecting or cold calling. As such, some travel is required to develop the deep relationships that make us successful (typically 2 weeks/trips per quarter, visiting multiple clients within a single trip).
Strategic, Consultative Sales and Relationship Building
- Demonstrating strong business acumen while consulting and strategizing with executive stakeholders and departmental leaders across our largest client enterprises, resulting in increased opportunities and revenue growth
- Understanding our clients’ business(es) at depth, inclusive of industry, business goals, marketing goals, data privacy considerations, analytics maturity, competitive positioning, and available resources
- Partnering with our delivery experts on strategic recommendations that solve client needs, reduce risk, and enable more effective marketing performance, as a key client advocate
- Anticipating the client's needs and translating into what InfoTrust can deliver (ability to “connect-the-dots” across service offerings that will help our clients win and help us scale our business successfully)
- Comprehending our areas of data, analytics, and technology expertise with ability to translate complex professional services and technology solutions for executive-level and non-technical stakeholders. (This role is not expected to know all technical aspects at depth–only to accurately convey how our services solve client business problems. Subject matter experts/strategists are available to help support all growth opportunities.)
- Providing a third-party perspective and healthy, consultative challenge to client strategies and results, to ensure alignment to client goals and successful expansion
- Working collaboratively with InfoTrust colleagues across the organization to ensure successful client experiences and partnership renewals
- Ensuring clients view InfoTrust as a leading expert by facilitating and promoting research, events, and collaborative opportunities for client engagement
- Providing strategic market and client insights to InfoTrust senior management and R&D colleagues, to foster global expansion opportunities
Opportunity Management and Progression
- Proactively identifying, nurturing, and closing $200K+ opportunities within existing client accounts through discovery, consultation, strategic recommendations, and strong closing skills
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual qualified meeting and revenue targets
- Increasing deal velocity by deploying intentional strategies to overcome objections, navigating the dynamics of buying committees, and positioning the value of professional services
- Effectively managing a multi-million dollar pipeline in Salesforce; tracking and monitoring activities, ensuring accurate opportunity stage progression, forecasting accurate and timely revenue projections
We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience in enterprise account management and/or sales in professional services, agency services, digital software, technology services, or strategic consulting with a proven track record of growing client accounts year-over-year
- Experience talking with clients about digital analytics, data privacy, martech, and/or digital marketing
- Are a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for building relationships and uncovering add-on/upsell opportunities
- Feel selling is second nature due to expertise in client consultation and solving business problems with valid, valuable solutions
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing both informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives/external audiences
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams on technical projects, specifically translating business objectives/priorities for product management and engineering colleagues to ensure alignment with client goals
- Are accustomed to using Salesforce to manage and report opportunity insight
- Have strong presentation and written communication skills; enjoy preparing presentations, business plans, and financial proposals
- Have the ability to prioritize, identify problems, quickly devise feasible solution options, disseminate appropriate information, and ultimately bring about timely resolution
- Are willing to travel up to 15% (typically 2x/quarter)
- Icing on the cake:
- Industry experience or knowledge in industries such as consumer packaged goods, retail/e-commerce, B2B services, finance, and/or healthcare
- Experience working with Google products and partners
- Salesforce mastery
- Experience coaching/mentoring others
Why work at InfoTrust?
InfoTrust’s Core Values
- Earn Trust: Deliver on what you promise.
- Be Respectful: Don't be an a**hole.
- Promote Diversity: Seek understanding and be inclusive.
- Take Ownership: There is no "they.” Take initiative.
- Grow Every Day: Learn and apply.
- Contribute With Passion: Desire to do good. Give to grow.
InfoTrust is continuously named to numerous “best places to work”-type lists, including:
- Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- InHerSight’s 50 Best Companies to Work For (As Voted by Women) (#1)
- Ad Age Best Places to Work
- Inc. Best Workplaces
- Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places to Work
- The Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplaces
- Best Companies in Ohio (Crain’s Cleveland Business)
Finally, at InfoTrust, we believe our success is someone else’s miracle. Giving back to the communities in which our team members live and work is a key part of who we are; we made this “official” with the formation of the InfoTrust Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.