Founding Engineer, Full Stack Developer
Homeshake is a real estate startup with high-growth potential. Launched in 2020, Homeshake has quickly become one of the most exciting new companies in the region. The company is funded for growth and seeks a talented individual to lead product development as the business scales and expands into new markets.
The ideal candidate has extensive software engineering experience, including front- and back-end systems.
He or she possesses the ability to both lead and do. If you are a passionate programmer and innovative thinker who wants to make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- Partner-level opportunity to build a product from early stage to high growth
- Lead the software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintain and upgrade software and applications
- Implement testing processes and procedures
- Collaborate with business, sales, and marketing teams on strategy and tactics
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Embrace the challenges and unlimited possibility of a startup
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and team-oriented
- Expert in UI/UX, PHP, and AWS
- Two-sided marketplace experience
- Led software development for a successful startup or new product
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary of $100,000 or commensurate with experience
- Equity award
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and 401(k)
Work location is flexible. Remote work or WFH with occasional travel to company offices in Cincinnati. Full Stack Developer reports to the Founder/CEO.
For more information about the company’s recent fundraising campaign, visit wefunder.com/homeshake.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Full Stack Developer in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!