Homeshake is a real estate startup with high-growth potential. Launched in 2020, Homeshake quickly became one of the most exciting new companies in the region. The company is funded for growth and seeks a talented individual to lead its marketing efforts as the business scales and expands into new markets.
The ideal candidate has extensive marketing experience and knowledge of branding, digital marketing, and word-of-mouth strategy. He/she possesses the ability to both lead and do. If you are a passionate marketer or brand builder who wants to make a difference, we would love to meet you.
● Design and develop brand strategy and execute on marketing and advertising campaigns
● Build and oversee a marketing team
● Identify growth opportunities to generate new customers and revenue
● Lead daily marketing efforts at brand, product, customer, and stakeholder levels
● Collaborate with business, sales, and product dev teams on strategy and tactics
● Create schedules and budgets including the development and management of a marketing plan
● Track key performance metrics and other data to measure results
● Successful track record in senior marketing roles
● Excellent leadership, vision, communication, and decision-making skills
● Embraces the challenges and unlimited possibility of a startup
● Positive attitude, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and team-oriented
● Omnichannel marketing experience
● Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
● B2C experience
● Two-sided marketplace experience
● Led marketing for a successful startup or new product
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and 401(k). In addition, candidates may qualify for an equity award.
Work location is flexible. Remote work or WFH is acceptable with occasional travel to company offices in Cincinnati. Marketing Director reports to the Founder and CEO. For more information about the company’s recent fundraising campaign, visit wefunder.com/homeshake.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Marketing Director in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!