Our team is looking for a committed Product Manager to help shape the future of Glooko and its digital health products and services whilst closely collaborating with our product designers, software engineers, data scientists, and clinical experts.
This is an exciting role for a seasoned professional in our product management team. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to direct our efforts in crafting a new generation of data-driven mobile products for diabetes management. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the products you are working on as well as a high degree of autonomy.
A key to the success of this role is to develop a deep understanding of both organizational objectives and users' needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
- Be responsible for a cross-functional framework to be implemented for existing Glooko users across the world.
- Help shape our digital health products and platforms by providing the first real mobile-based AI-powered intervention for diabetes patients.
- Develop new product strategies and turn them into impactful product iterations with the support of a cross-functional team.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog and roadmap for all products in your domain.
- Regularly talk to patients, health care professionals, operational staff, and developers to collect their insights and turn them into solutions that provide customer and business value.
- Generate insights with our data science team on patients' needs and how to address them with technology.
- Release and roll out newly developed features, ensuring impact on patients' outcomes and business financials.
- A track record of a minimum of 4 years of successfully managing software products.
- Relevant experience in developing digital health applications or developing software in a medical context.
- Experience working in the ML/AI domain; track record of working with AI/ML/Data Science.
- Relevant experience with user research/testing, customer journey mapping, and user story writing.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written) in English.
- Strong analytical skills to use data to drive your product decisions.
- It is a plus if you have a good understanding of behavioral psychology, patient engagement, and compulsion loops.
- Strong project management skills.
There are over 537 million people in the world with diabetes.
Glooko, a connected care platform for diabetes, helps patients and their care team more efficiently manage their condition between appointments. The digital health platform seamlessly unifies data from many of the leading diabetes and health monitoring devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support. The free Glooko® Mobile and Web App enables patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care.
At Glooko, our proven technologies for diabetes and related chronic conditions make lives better by revolutionizing the connection between patients and providers, driving patient engagement and adherence via digital therapeutics, and accelerating the speed of clinical trials.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare. Glooko is globally deployed in over 30 countries and 8,000+ clinical locations.