Glooko is now looking for a Product Owner to join the international engineering team in Gothenburg.
- Act as the product owner on Glooko’s Cloud Integrations Value Stream
- Serves as the customer proxy and therefore is the liaison between the business and the Agile team(s)
- Ensures that the team is aligned with the PI Objectives and Iteration goals are clearly defined and communicated.
- Makes sure that the Agile team directly connects with the business through story development and the Iteration review.
- Is available to the team each day to answer questions and clarify stories.
- Attends the team’s daily stand-up meeting to understand the team’s progress and impediments toward the Iteration goals.
- Continuously accepts or rejects completed stories and Enablers.
- Helps remove or escalate obstacles to Product Management.
- Verifies that stories are in the proper format, contain valid confirmation (aka acceptance criteria), and are in line with the Program vision and scope.
- Meets regularly with Product Management (e.g., PO Sync) to keep stakeholders informed on how much incremental value has been generated.
- Conduct the Iteration review with the team and participate in the System Demo to demonstrate the incremental functionality to the Agile Release Train and stakeholders.
- Work with the team to decompose stories and Enablers into small increments. Ideally, something that can be completed every two to three days.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Owner or similar leadership role in an Agile software development team
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have high regard for quality
- Emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify risks, and issues, and escalate appropriately
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile (SAFe) is a plus
- Experience with ISO 13485, and IEC 62304 is a
There are over 537 million people in the world with diabetes.
Glooko, a connected care platform for diabetes, helps patients and their care team more efficiently manage their condition between appointments. The digital health platform seamlessly unifies data from many of the leading diabetes and health monitoring devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support. The free Glooko® Mobile and Web App enables patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care.
At Glooko, our proven technologies for diabetes and related chronic conditions make lives better by revolutionizing the connection between patients and providers, driving patient engagement and adherence via digital therapeutics, and accelerating the speed of clinical trials.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare. Glooko is globally deployed in over 30 countries and 8,000+ clinical locations