Senior Software Quality Engineer
***PLEASE NOTE: Although this position is "remote," the applicant MUST live and work in Croatia***
About the role:
- Work with a team of Quality Engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation.
- Work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Success to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of software quality engineering experience including UI automation
- 2+ years of experience using testing frameworks like Selenium Webdriver or Appium
- Experience in one of the programming languages (Java preferred)
- Ability to create, maintain & execute UI automation scripts for web or mobile apps
- Ability to lead the test effort and defining strategic testing approach
- Knowledge of test methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Experience with using REST API or web services programmatically
- Experience with code versioning systems like GIT
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
- Ability to understand technical requirements and analyze logs
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, operations, release management
There are over 537 million people in the world with diabetes.
Glooko, a connected care platform for diabetes, helps patients and their care team more efficiently manage their condition between appointments. The digital health platform seamlessly unifies data from many of the leading diabetes and health monitoring devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support. The free Glooko® Mobile and Web App enables patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care.
At Glooko, our proven technologies for diabetes and related chronic conditions make lives better by revolutionizing the connection between patients and providers, driving patient engagement and adherence via digital therapeutics, and accelerating the speed of clinical trials.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare. Glooko is globally deployed in over 30 countries and 8,000+ clinical locations.
Data privacy notice
Data privacy notice