Marketing & Events Coordinator
Cintrifuse is on a mission to make Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region.
About the Role:
To support the External Relations team through developing and executing marketing communications and planning and marketing Cintrifuse’s community events. This role will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager and requires superb communication skills, the ability to leverage marketing tools to create and execute content, an eye for detail, and an excellent ability to plan.
Some of the things you will do:
● Oversee setup and execution of planned events, including coordination of food & beverages, in-event and post-event experience, technology, location set-up, and all other necessary logistics to ensure a successful event.
● Coordinate event planning meetings and prepare agenda and recaps
● Manage a small number of vendors for specific event and marketing execution and production needs.
● Maintain and distribute event calendar across the organization and on the website
● Manage a content calendar and make timely postings to social media to promote Cintrifuse, events, members and clients through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
● Manage and analyze engagement on social media channels and Google, record analytics and metrics, and report findings to Manager
● Manage ongoing revisions, edits, maintenance and updates to content for Cintrifuse website properties.
● Support the creation and distribution of email communications in accordance with the editorial content calendar
● Inventory, source and manage supplies, promotional items and printed collateral for all marketing and event needs
What would really set you apart:
● Customer service experience
● Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience
● Experience with creating and maintaining social media and websites
We’re looking for someone who has experience:
● Being proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage and prioritize tasks and deliver high-quality work
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
● 1-3 years of experience in marketing and project management
● Outstanding communication and project management skills
● Ability to learn and use preferred marketing and events management tools (e.g., Canva, Eventbrite, Affinity, Mailchimp etc.)
● Experience with social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
● Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing needs of the organization and serve multiple stakeholders
If you have a passion for startups and marketing we’d love to hear from you! To learn more about Cintrifuse, go to ](https://www.cintrifuse.com/)[cintrifuse.com. This is a full-time, Cincinnati based position with a hybrid, flexible work schedule. As the Marketing & Events Coordinator, you would also be expected to be available in-person for all planned events. Salary range is $41,000 – $57,000 based on experience. Competitive benefits including full Health benefits, HSA/FSA, Go365 Wellness program, 401(k) match, Parental leave, PTO in a collaborative, dog friendly, casual dress co-working space at Union Hall. You’ll also have access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Zand Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.