Community Experience Coordinator
Cintrifuse is on a mission to make Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region.
Cintrifuse is looking for a Community Experience Coordinator who serves as the ultimate concierge for Union Hall. You’ll build meaningful relationships with coworking members and guests, spread the word of the Cintrifuse mission far and wide, work to continuously improve the Union Hall experience, and remain highly visible and accessible to all guests and their needs. To achieve these aims, you’ll focus on two main areas - Member Experience and Event Experience. You’ll report to and support the Operations & Events Manager in ensuring that Union Hall is delivering on its promise of providing community, coworking, and collisions that are inclusive, productive, and inspiring.
MEMBER EXPERIENCE & EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Relationship Building: Creating meaningful connections with visitors and residents by working to understand their individual aims, goals, and business needs.
- Sales Flow: Fielding inbound leads for coworking membership, dedicated desks, private offices, and events and taking those projects through the product life cycle via Affinity, Coworks, Kisi, Stripe, and other systems.
- Concierge: Managing onsite requests, questions, comments, and concerns from visitors and residents. Greeting and touring visitors and prospective members. Providing onsite support for setup, standby, and closeout for each event. Always “making it happen” to the best of your ability.
- Scheduling: Managing the Coworks calendar. Monitoring conference room bookings and overages and billing accordingly.
- Maintenance: Overseeing the execution of regular floor checks and taking action/troubleshooting accordingly.
- Equipment/Supply: Overseeing the stock and maintenance of kitchens, mailboxes, lockers, and printing. Tracking tech equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Confident, personable, and easy to talk to and a proactive problem solver with a “CAN do” attitude
- Skilled and independent troubleshooter who is comfortable flying without a guidebook and has the ability to pivot and make changes
- Genuinely interested in startups, entrepreneurs, and the ecosystem
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Drive and ability to adopt other technologies
- Customer service experience is a must
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with team, members, and vendors
- Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
This is a full-time, 40 hours/ week at Union Hall, with some nights and weekends as business requires. To learn more about Cintrifuse, go to ](https://www.cintrifuse.com/)[cintrifuse.com. Salary range is $41,000 – $57,000 based on experience. Competitive benefits including full Health benefits, HSA/FSA, Go365 Wellness program, 401(k) match, Parental leave and PTO in a collaborative, dog friendly, casual dress co-working space at Union Hall. You’ll also have access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Zand Walters at email@example.com.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.