Our vision is to create experiences for everyone to achieve goals, dreams, and aspirations by connecting people with the right resources in the right moments. And we’ve set out to do that through Bosa.
Bosa is a life management platform that helps working parents leverage their close circles and communities to get more done with less time and effort.
We started Bosa to address our own experiences with burnout, parenting, and personal development. We wanted to live more sustainable lives, but found very few things out there to help us do that. When we didn’t find what we needed we built it! We’re a bit weird like that. We don’t like to settle for status quo and we truly believe that there’s often a better way.
Even though Bosa is a true calling for us it is not us. Our two values are:
Don’t worship Bosa - We are not Bosa nor defined by Bosa.
Don’t stay stuck - We move forward everyday so that we aren’t in the same spot we were in yesterday.
We uphold these values and each other through these 5 practices:
- Co-creation / collaboration / partnership
We feel if we aren’t living out these practices we aren’t bringing our full selves to Bosa while also keeping in mind that we aren’t what we are building. Rather, Bosa is a means for us to serve others and our community, but it’s also a vehicle for our team’s personal development and growth as individuals. Enough about us, already.
You’re someone who can
● Delve into the minds of users to uncover their deepest desires, then use that knowledge to craft products that they’ll love.
● Test your ideas with real users and get their feedback to ensure that your designs are truly user-centered.
● Build detailed profiles of users to understand their needs, goals, and pain points.
● Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that make it easy for users to achieve their goals.
● Sketch out and test your ideas before diving into the final design, ensuring that you’re on the right track. Reach out to learn more at email@example.com, we’d love to chat with you!
● Think outside the box to come up with innovative solutions to common UX challenges.
● Bring your designs to life with visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
● Share your vision with the team and get feedback to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
● Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in UX design so that you can create products that are truly innovative.
You’re someone with
● A strong portfolio of design projects.
● Background in project management and research.
● Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
● Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma).
● Familiarity with Flutterflow (a plus, not required)
● Problem-solving aptitude.
● Analytical mind with a business acumen.
● Excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
● Completely remote work
● Off major holidays. No health benefits or PTO at this time, but feel free to let us know when you need to be off and we can work around your schedule.
Reach out to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to chat with you!