Channel Success Manager-Logistic)
Rumby is rapidly growing our Strategy & Innovation Team and looking for an experienced Channel Success Manager to manage the Logistics Platform business. If you are passionate about developing a technology business that serves the needs of customers as well as a broad partner network - then this may be a fit for you. In this role you will manage the development of Rumby’s logistics platform, while developing and maintaining relationships with Uber, DoorDash, and Roadie - as well as cleaner, hotel, commercial, residential, retail, and other partners. This role reports to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO). This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with the CSO to design, develop and maintain Rumby’s Logistics Platform and related business.
- Manage the P&L and identify ways to grow sales and profitability of our logistics platform business.
- Develop Business models and cases for design options.
- Gather and document key design requirements related to Uber, DoorDash, Roadie, and other logistics providers.
- Manage key relationships with specific corporate partners ensuring their logistics needs are met. Corporate partners include cleaners, hotels, commercial, residential, retail, among others.
- Operate autonomously, collaborate across multiple teams to efficiently share knowledge to maintain holistic points of view.
- Act as a thought partner and domain expert on Rumby’s logistics platform.
- Analyze performance trends across the Logistics Platform marketplace and synthesize into insights and actions.
- Design and manage Logistics Platform pricing and incentives to drive performance.
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business required, MBA preferred.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- 5+ years in product management and/or project management required.
- 2+ years in logistics or delivery management required.
- Experience managing a P&L and direct reports.
- Ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Excel required.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and/or cleaner, F&B, commercial, residential, or hotel business required.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects is preferred.
- Experience developing logistics/delivery products preferred.
- Experience within an ecommerce business is preferred.
- Experience with Uber, DoorDash, or other transportation companies is preferred.