Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Rumby is rapidly growing our Marketing team and looking for an experienced SEO Manager. If you are passionate about developing and implementing effective SEO strategies then this may be a fit for you. In this role you will provide expertise in how our Marketing team can best optimize daily content for website, social, ads, and other content efforts. This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Oversee the research of SEO on a daily basis to help the marketing team run effective campaigns and produce effective content.
- Provide expertise in how the Marketing team can optimize the company’s website, social media pages, paid advertising and other content efforts.
- Build an SEO strategy from the ground up.
- Offer content creation ideas and planning based on analysis and data.
- Successfully increase Rumby’s position in search rankings.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Ensure that the Marketing team stays focused on SEO recommendations that have a large impact on lead generation and customer acquisition.
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, advertising, or another related field.
- Previous experience in an SEO role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- SEO certification(s)
- Proven experience improving SEO rankings for another business.
- Extremely proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Additional experience is preferred in project management.
- Experience with Squarespace is a plus.