Email Marketing Manager
Rumby is rapidly growing our Marketing team and looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager. If you are passionate about creating ways to optimize email campaign performance through data analytics and reporting, then this may be a fit for you. This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Generate new leads through email campaigns.
- Manage all email communications across Rumby for Hotels, Cleaners and all other upcoming products.
- Manage monthly newsletter.
- Actively test subject lines, copy, and CTAs to improve open rates, click rates, etc.
- Build and maintain multiple email lists, drawing from multiple sources and segmentations.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to design email templates, landing pages, and other associated assets needed for email campaigns
- Develop and document email marketing best practices.
- This is a remote/WFH position.
- Rumby offers unlimited vacation time and requires a minimum of three weeks taken per year.
- This is a salaried position with full health benefits offered after 90 days.
- You will supply your own computer and work equipment and be eligible for company devices after 90 days.
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- Previous experience in an email marketing role.
- Proficiency in Zoominfo is a plus.
- Ability to quickly understand email platforms is required.
- Experience with direct marketing metrics, segmentation, data analysis and response measurement.
- Excellent written communication and creative writing skills, including in-depth knowledge of writing for the email medium.
- A track record of delivering successful lead generation strategies through email campaigns
- Well-organized, self-directed, and detail-oriented.