Graphic Designer (Exchange Product)
Rumby is rapidly growing our Marketing team and looking for an experienced Graphic Designer (Exchange Product). If you are passionate about developing design assets for web, print material, general internal and external collateral and more for B2B organizations, then this may be a fit for you. This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for all Exchange product collateral across Hotel, Residential, Mobile API, Retail, Cleaner and any future Exchange products. Collateral includes one pagers, sales decks, print material, postcards and more.
- Responsible for Exchange branded website and landing pages.
- Collaborate and assist team with other design needs
- This is a mostly remote/WFH position
- Rumby offers unlimited vacation time and requires a minimum of three weeks taken per year
- This is a salaried position and full health benefits are offered after 90 days
- You will supply your own computer and work equipment and be eligible for company devices after 90 days
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Previous experience in a graphic design role.
- Previous experience creating design for a B2B organization preferred.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- After Effects (a plus but not required)
- Animate (a plus but not required)