Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Physna is changing the way software interacts with the physical world. Our industry-leading geometric deep learning technology bridges the gap between physical objects and digital code. Physna is proud to partner with the United States Air Force to reduce risk in supply chain, manage obsolescence, reverse engineering, and identify alternative, more effective sources of supply.
Thangs.com is a consumer product of Physna and the world’s first geometric search engine, 3D-native revision control tool, and 3D social platform with a growing search index of 16+ million models! Thangs gives creators access to powerful search, collaboration and AI-powered predictive tools that have never been available before in the world of 3D data. Free to join and easy to use, Thangs democratizes the world of 3D models and creates a global index of the physical world.
Physna is a Series B startup backed by Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Google Ventures, and Drive Capital. We are working on novel problems in a world experiencing rapid 3D adoption.
What You'll Do
Through recent partnerships, Physna is building an enterprise platform to streamline efficiencies in supply chains for the United States Air Force. You will be supporting the Physna Enterprise platform as we continually build out features for our growing supplier and vendor network in government and private sectors.
You will be on the ground floor with building out the UI / UX for Physna’s new and improved enterprise platform. You are an owner of your product and care immensely about user experience at scale.
What We’ll Expect from You
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent directly relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience leading high performing frontend engineering projects.
- 5 years experience in frontend engineering roles, both developing and perfecting user experiences.
- Ability to operate effectively in autonomous cross-functional squads.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience working with a highly responsive, continuously releasing engineering team.
- A security clearance is not required for this position
Nice to Have
- Significant experience with React
- Startup experience, from early stage through to high scale.
- Familiarity with public cloud services, preferably Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of web application security concepts and practices.
- Experience with cloud based AI/ML and data warehouse technologies.
- Knowledge in the area of 3D/CAD/AR/VR.
- Comfortable with server-side web frameworks such as Node.js.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us
We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We cover health, dental and vision insurance premiums at 100% for the family. We also make a meaningful contribution into employees’ Health Savings Account (HSA). We believe in competitive and fair compensation, offer a 401k, provide a generous holiday and PTO schedule, monthly WFH stipend, monthly well-being budget, unlimited virtual Mental Health therapy, as well as financial assistance for Alternative Medicine, Financial Wellness, Legal Services, Tax Support, and Caregiver Support.
We care about our culture. We believe in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect. We are a culture of innovation, transparency, accountability, failing fast and learning quickly.
Something looks off?