Content Marketing Manager
MRI Online is looking for a content marketer that is both a creative thinker and has an analytical mindset to help shape and own our content marketing strategy from the ground up. As Content Marketing Manager you’ll apply your experience with content, social, and digital marketing to develop content and campaigns that hit the mark with our target audience – doctors.
Your strong writing skills will help you develop compelling content that motivates and converts, while your strong organizational skills will keep the editorial calendar aligned and up to date. You’ll collaborate with subject matter experts and manage external content creators while ensuring a consistent brand voice across campaigns and collateral.
As the expert on digital and social media channels, you have an understanding of the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform and know how to use data in formulating and executing a campaign strategy. Creativity will be key, but so will your ability to dig into the details to analyze results. Nothing gets you more excited than seeing traffic, engagement, and conversions exceed your goals as a result of your hard work.
As part of a growing startup you flourish in a fast-paced and exciting environment, and for this role we are looking for someone who loves to take on new challenges and be part of a working team. No task is too small and no idea is too big.
- Develop, manage, and execute content marketing strategies campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement, generate inbound traffic, and drive member acquisition and engagement.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for all content initiatives.
- Own the development of all content, including management of in-house and external content creators, designers, and stakeholders.
- Write and edit copy for all relevant content including, but not limited to, blog posts, social media, product marketing collateral, landing pages, ads, video and podcast scripts, press releases, and email.
- Quality control - Edit and proof content to ensure it’s on brand and free from errors.
- Build out our social media strategy on key channels for growth and engagement.
- Understand our audience and key segments to support our inbound marketing strategy and optimize content for our customers’ buying journey.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in a content marketing or marketing communications role with experience in content management and development.
- Experience in healthcare and medicine a plus.
- Strong written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and/or Linkedin.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Social analytics, Google Optimize, Wordpress, and Hubspot a plus
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision, good decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities at once.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment and wearing many hats as needed.
To apply for this position please send resume along with answers to the following:
- Share 1 example of a content initiative or a single piece of content that you think is impactful and why.
- Briefly describe what about this role or company caught your attention.