Head of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who we are:
Factored is one of the fastest growing data science companies in the USA and Latin America. Factored was founded by Dr. Andrew Ng (Stanford, Coursera, Google Brain) and other AI, tech, and business experts from Stanford and Harvard university. We rigorously vet and train the best engineers and build remote teams of super high-caliber data scientists, data analysts, machine learning, and data engineers. Our clients are some of the leading tech companies in the USA and we are helping them solve some of their most technical challenges and address the global shortage of qualified data science talent. Our quality is proven and recognized by highly selective tech partners, and our company has tripled in size in the past 12-14 months as a result of the great demand for our services. This growth has been completely organic and we are excited to hire a Head of Digital Marketing to further fuel our growth, generate even more impressive results, and serve as our first dedicated marketing leader. This is a career-accelerating, and potentially life-changing opportunity to join a rocketship in AI/Data Science; one of the fastest-growing segments in the tech industry. You will have the chance to build our marketing practice from a blank canvas and participate in shaping the marketing strategy and growth of a fast-growth and high-potential startup. If you are passionate about company building and entrepreneurship, and have been waiting for an opportunity to help build a rocketship, this is your chance to take on a leadership role that makes a difference.
What you’ll do:
As the Head of Demand Generation, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of Factored by developing and executing effective demand generation strategies and campaigns. You will generate high-quality leads, nurture prospects, and contribute to the overall revenue goals of the company. This is a strategic and hands-on role that requires a combination of creativity, analytical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies to drive customer acquisition, pipeline growth, and revenue generation.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and Sales team to align demand generation efforts with overall business objectives.
- Create tailored messaging and positioning to effectively engage and convert prospects.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, paid advertising, events, and more.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, leveraging data and insights to identify areas for improvement and optimize marketing efforts.
- Implement lead scoring and lead nurturing programs to maximize the conversion of leads into sales-ready opportunities.
- Manage marketing automation and CRM platforms, ensuring data integrity, campaign tracking, and seamless lead handoff to the sales team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in demand generation, sharing knowledge and proposing innovative ideas to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in demand generation, preferably in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing demand generation strategies that resulted in measurable business growth.
- Deep understanding of various demand generation channels, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and events.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce) and ability to leverage data fordecision making.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Self-starter mentality with a proactive and results-oriented approach, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
At Factored, we believe that passionate, smart people expect honesty and transparency, as well as the freedom to do the best work of their lives while learning and growing as much as possible. Great people enjoy working with other passionate, smart people, so we believe in hiring right, and are very selective about who joins our team. Once we hire you, we will invest in you and support your career and professional growth in many meaningful ways. We hire people who are supremely intelligent and talented, but we recognize that intelligence is not enough. Perhaps more importantly, we look for those who are also passionate about our mission and are honest, diligent, collaborative, kind to others, and fun to be around. Life is too short to work with people who don’t inspire you.
We are a transparent workplace, where EVERYBODY has a voice in building OUR company, and where learning and growth is available to everyone based on their merits, not just on stamps on their resume. As impressive as some of the stamps on our resumes are, we recognize that human talent and passion exist everywhere, and come from many backgrounds, so stamps matter much less than results. All of us are dedicated doers and are highly energetic, focusing vehemently on execution because we know that the best learning happens by doing. We recognize that we are creating OUR COMPANY TOGETHER, which is not only a high-performing fast-growing business but is changing the way the world perceives the quality of technical talent in Latin America. We are fueled by the great positive impact we are making in the places where we do business, and are committed to accelerating careers and investing in hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of highly talented data science engineers and data analysts.
In short, our business is about people, so we hire the best people and invest as much as possible in making them fall in love with their work, their learning, and their mission. When not nerding out on data science, we love to make music together, play sports, play games, dance salsa, cook delicious food, brew the best coffee, throw the best parties, and generally have a great time with each other.