Content Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Landing AI delivers the leading data-centric, no-code platform for computer vision. Our flagship product, LandingLens uses cutting-edge AI technology to enable computer vision applications to be built and deployed 10x faster than before, thereby creating significant ROI. Our deep learning technology excels particularly in subtle or nuanced inspection problems where traditional rules-based machine vision does not work, and our proprietary data-centric AI technology helps our customers achieve higher accuracy than other tools.
Deliverables to be supported under this Content Marketing Consultant Contract:
- Drive the development and implementation of a captivating content strategy that effectively engages both customers and generates leads, aligning with our business objectives and targets. You will be working under the VP of Marketing and growth supervision.
- Content Strategy: Collaborate with the product marketing, engineering, and product teams to create and execute content marketing strategies that improve brand awareness, build pipeline, and nurture opportunities with strategic and technical audiences across multiple industry verticals.
- Content Calendar Management: Maintain an organized content calendar to plan, schedule, and execute content releases effectively. Ensure content is published on time and aligns with broader marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualizing and Ideation: Generate innovative and creative content ideas, developing captivating storytelling concepts that resonate with the target audience of business decision-making leaders and highly technical users, and align with the brand's messaging and objectives.
- Content Creation: Create high-quality and engaging content targeting technical and strategic audiences, across various formats, including blog posts, articles, case studies, technical briefs, web and ad copy, video scripts, infographics, third-party research, and more. Ensure content is aligned with brand and messaging guidelines and optimized for SEO.
- SEO Optimization: Optimize content for search engines by implementing SEO best practices to improve organic search rankings and increase website traffic.
- Content Distribution: Identify and explore various channels to distribute content, such as guest posting opportunities, content partnerships, and other outreach initiatives to increase content reach and visibility.
- Analytics and Reporting: Use data and analytics tools to track content performance, website traffic, social media engagement, and other vital metrics. Prepare regular reports to evaluate the effectiveness of content marketing efforts and make data-driven recommendations.
- Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging content marketing techniques.
Here is the background we'd like you to have:
- 5-7+ years of experience working on content marketing teams/projects for enterprise solutions, AI and B2B SaaS products, and technical audiences like developers.
- Strong writing skills, including copywriting, copy editing, creative writing, and short- and long-form writing.
- Expertise in B2B SEO best practices pillar post/hub & spoke strategies, and relevant ranking factors in today’s competitive SEO landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
Please take the time to read and understand our Landing AI Principles, as they define who we are and what we look for to support our teams.
**Under this contract, you will be expected to come to the Palo Alto office in California 2-3 days/week.